- The soft feel of cotton sheets at night.
- When Blake wants to read a book he crawls up in your lap.
- The sweet sound of cousins playing with each other.
- A cup of coffee shared with a friend by the fireplace.
- The smell of a newborn baby.
- Chubby legs and big bellies.
- The wind blowing the last leaves from a giant oak tree.
- Babies speaking in their own language.
- The smell of dinner cooking throughout the day.
“Joy is the realest reality, the fullest life,
and joy is always given, never grasped.
God gives gifts and I give thanks and
I unwrap the gift given: joy.”
~Ann Voskamp, author of, "One Thousand Gifts"