Blake Denver - FIVE Months
- He now is now almost 15 pounds!
- He is now wearing 6 month clothes.
- He is growing...I hope because he is waking up again at night to eat and be comforted...
- He is down to only three naps during the day.
- He laughed for the first time on his five month birthday :) Best gift ever!
- He love to "talk" and has a very sweet little voice.
- He loves looking in the mirror at his reflection, and looking at mom or dad too.
- He found his toes, and plays with them all the time.
- He accidentally rolled from his back to his tummy...real ones haven't happened yet.
- He rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time (on his 4 month birthday).
- He enjoys play dates with many of his friends...well they will be someday :)
- He tried baby oatmeal for the first time...we are going to try again next month.
- He loves to be naked; he will talk up a storm and wiggle all around when he is.
- He yells out before he has a really big sneeze.
- He celebrated his first big holidays: Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- He loves Christmas...I don't know for sure but since I was singing "Deck the Halls" when he laughed I think that is a pretty good sign.
Happy Thanksgiving from the Bernard Family!