Blake Denver - SEVEN Months
- He knows his name, and will grin when you call to him.
- He enjoys playing peek-a-boo; has started pulling his blanket over his own face and then pulling it down to play too.
- He can sit up unsupported...this is crazy to think our little baby can do this!
- He is starting to put weight on his legs, and will stand holding onto something.
- He is starting to push with his legs when he is on his tummy.
- He is a chatterbox; he enjoys yelling and making silly sounds.
- He love to play with his toys now; everything goes into his mouth.
- Favorite Toys: Teething rings, soft books, any toy that plays music, and many more.
- He is working on teeth! Drooling and chewing, but no sign of any popping through yet. :)
- He sat up in the tub for the first time...with mom backing him up.
- He sleeping much better at night (AMEN!): He only eats once; if that during the night.
- He likes "wrestling" and playing.
- He really enjoys 'real' food. Mom and Dad made a lot of it on our own.
- New foods this month: sweet potatoes, prunes, carrots, barley cereal, oatmeal, pears, peaches and green beans. His favorites are the veggies!
- He will hold his own bottle when he eats...the other night he just took it from Jason and fed himself the whole thing.
- He tried drinking juice out of a sippy cup...we are going to keep working on this. :)
- He traveled to the beach after Christmas with the Bernard side of the family; spent lots of play time with his cousin Cayden :) It will be so neat to see them grow up together.
- He is learning how to clap...so close!
- He laughs when tickled, and will try to push away when he is done.
- He rode in the cart sitting up at the grocery store for the first time.
- He has started with a little separation anxiety...hoping that doesn't last or isn't too bad for him, because it is pretty sad for us parents.
- He spent his first weekend at home alone with mom while dad was gone for Men's Retreat with church; we made it!
|Loves looking at animals.|
|Great Grandpa Bernard|
|Happy Birthday Grandpa Nolz|
Happy Seven Months, and Happy New Year!