Blake Denver - FOUR Months
- He now is 13lbs. 13oz.(25th percentile); 25 1/4 in. long (75th percentile); 41 cm in head circumference (10-25th percentile)
- His bedtime is around 8:30pm to 9:00pm.
- He slept over 11 hours straight one night...average is around 7 hours straight a night.
- He has started making lots of different sounds: "growling," "ahhhh," and many squeals.
- He loves watching football on the weekends with dad.
- He enjoys going for walks and looking at all the trees.
- He can hold his head up without it falling around.
- He can sit up in his chair all on his own.
- He rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time (on his 4 month birthday).
- He is starting to push with his legs when he is on his back...rolling over that way isn't far off.
- He loves to suck on his fingers all the time.
- He visited his dad at his work for lunch with mommy.
- He "talked" with grandpa and grandma Nolz on Skype.
- He had his first trip to the grocery store with just mom.
- He does not like being put into his car-seat...he's okay once we get on the road.
- He went to his first pumpkin patch.
- He loves getting to spend time with his grandparents, aunts and uncles.
- He enjoys looking at himself in the mirror.