Blake Denver - ELEVEN Months
- He is now over 22 lbs....although eating is not that interesting to him...he is diffidently a marathon eater...he gets it done, it just takes FOREVER.
- He got his first tooth! We weren't sure if/when this would happen for him ;)
- He is wearing size 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- He has many new tricks like: waving "hi," clapping your hands and giving high-fives.
- He is officially sleeping through the night more often than not..."YEAH!" says mom. Proud of my "big" boy.
- He got to watch aunt Kinsey graduate from college...although he slept through most of it in dad's arms.
- He celebrated dad's 26th birthday, mom's first mother's day and mom and dad's 5th wedding anniversary this last month.
- His favorite toys this month: ANYTHING he can get his hands on...bath-time is his favorite time though...he gets excited when he even hears the water running.
- His NEW foods tried this month: kiwi, Ritz crackers, cottage cheese, beef, avocado(didn't like it) and pickles...which he loved...whose kid is this? ;)
- He had a friend, Ella, spend two whole days with us. They sure enjoyed playing with each other and "talking" back and forth.
- He shakes his head "no" when getting tickled or snuck up on.
- He has learned how to go from sitting to crawling...still doing army crawling...he just thinks it is funny when dad puts him up on his knees.
- He LOVES his two cats, Calli and Hobbes...he gets really excited, and is working on "gently" petting them when they let him get close enough.
- He spent his first 'all-day' time with Grandpa and Grandma Nolz so mom and dad could celebrate their anniversary...he had so much fun with them.
- He went on his first vacation to Sisters, Oregon with just mom and dad...it was such an awesome and relaxing trip for everyone.
|Our little family :)|
|Blake in a Box #2|