Blake Denver - THREE Months
|Three Months Old|
|First 'real' SMILE captured on camera :)|
- He has grown to around 12 lbs. 8 oz.
- He is now wearing 3-6 month clothes.
- He is still wearing size 2 diapers.
- He has started "putting himself to sleep" during his day naps and at night.
- He goes down for the night sometime around 8:30pm, and will sleep until around 2am and then sleep until 5am...then until around 8am he wakes up for the day.
- He slept 8 hours straight one night...mom loved that :)
- He is constantly smiling, especially in the morning.
- He loves playing with his dad when he gets home from work at the end of the day.
- He loves taking "big boy" bath now and splashing in the water and bubbles .
- He still likes to snuggle in the mornings after he has eaten.
- He likes to read books with mom and dad before he goes to bed at night.
- He is getting stronger, and is holding his head up much more steady.
- He is starting to push with his legs when he is on his tummy.
- He likes to suck on his fists...even both at the same time.
- He has started squealing and giggling when he is really happy.
It is such a blessing getting to watch our little boy grow and learn new things. He is a wiggler, smiler and sweeter than I ever could have imagined. I love the mornings when his tummy is full and he is full of smiles and cuddles for his mama. I love seeing his eyes light up when his daddy gets home from work...and seeing Jason look at his little boy. I love giving him baths; watching his little arms and legs discover that when he moves around the water moves.
I love my little boy.