November 25, 2012

5 Months Old

Blake Denver - FIVE Months
  • He now is now almost 15 pounds!
  • He is now wearing 6 month clothes.
  • He is growing...I hope because he is waking up again at night to eat and be comforted...
  • He is down to only three naps during the day.
  • He laughed for the first time on his five month birthday :) Best gift ever!
  • He love to "talk" and has a very sweet little voice.
  • He loves looking in the mirror at his reflection, and looking at mom or dad too.
  • He found his toes, and plays with them all the time.
  • He accidentally rolled from his back to his tummy...real ones haven't happened yet.
  • He rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time (on his 4 month birthday).
  • He enjoys play dates with many of his friends...well they will be someday :)
  • He tried baby oatmeal for the first time...we are going to try again next month.
  • He loves to be naked; he will talk up a storm and wiggle all around when he is.
  • He yells out before he has a really big sneeze.
  • He celebrated his first big holidays: Halloween and Thanksgiving.
  • He loves Christmas...I don't know for sure but since I was singing "Deck the Halls" when he laughed I think that is a pretty good sign.
What a month to be thankful for. So thankful for my family, our new home, my friends, my church, Jason's job and so many more things. We are such a blessed family; I thank the Lord that He is taking care of our needs and providing for our family.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Bernard Family!

No comments: