October 22, 2011

Fall into Fall.

Happy 'almost' Halloween!

I love this time of the year.  I love the days where the sun is shining, but there is a coolness to the air.  I love all the traditions that begin in the fall.  I love spending time with friends and family, and getting to sit by the fireplace.  I love fall.

Jason and I are helping out with the middle school youth group again this year.  We had a superhero night last week....it you "Super-Starbucks" and his sidekick, "Half-Cafe." Creative huh?
Coffee Power!
Jason and his guys had a "Pumpkin Smash" last night.  They had pumpkin pinatas, and played video games.  Sounds like a good guys night to me.  This last week, I got to take my middle school girls to Bauman Farms.  Kinsey also made the trip with us, which made it even more fun.

Nial and Kinz :)

What was that?!
Zip-Line!

sisters.
This is the reality....love her. :)
We went through the dark maze, slide down a slide, jumped on a giant "pillow" (see video) and ate caramel apples and apple-cider doughnuts. I know we all had fun because the girls were falling asleep in the car on the way home. :)
Jason and I got to take care of our sweet little niece, Cayden, for a few hours this last week as well.  It has been so much fun getting to watch her grow up and to see her little personality come out.  Uncle Jason had a lot of fun making her laugh.  I think she has diffidently stolen part of both of our hearts.

Gotta love your aunt and uncle. :)
Loving spending time with each other.
Sweet little sleepy eyes. :)

No comments: