November 05, 2008

Our Newest Family Member: Mozzarella

Well...I thought it was about time Jason and I introduced you to our newest family member....

He is a cat...a sickly one at that...haha....Jason was out on a pizza delivery, and the little guy jumped in his car and curled up on the seat....so long story short we are now his foster parents...the vet said he is over 10 years old, and that we are doing a "good thing" giving him a home. I have never been a cat person, but I must say the little guy is making me like him more and more. He is a very sweet cat...

Here is our family now, Jason, Lauren and Mozzarella

Here Motz is drinking out of the toilet...cat or dog??

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

I love the name of your cat! So original..btw who thought of it! :0 ) She looks like a sweet cat! Glad you could give it a home!

It was fun to see you last night at work Lauren! You must work quite a bit I've see you there now a couple times! ;) Wait that must mean I'm also at the mall more often! :) hehe!