February 18, 2017

Open Your Heart>>>

Open your heart, He said.
Follow Me, He said.
Let Me be the one that guides.
________________________________________________


________________________________________________

If you had asked me when I was days from turning 30, if I would have two young boys, be 30-weeks pregnant and caring for a newborn; all at the same time; I wouldn't have believed you. I wouldn't have thought I could handle it.

Truth. I can't handle it.
Truth. He can sustain, and He has got this.

If you had asked me even just a few weeks ago, I wouldn't have expected this. But, "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine" (Isaish 55:8).

These ten tiny toes have altered my heart in ways that I never would have known. They have transformed our family, and taught us how to love in a new way.  This sweet little girl has forever changed us.


We don't know how long she will be a part of our family, but we have been, and are so thankful for the time we have had with her. 


She is a blessing. 

She is wanted. 
She is loved.

No comments: