May 20, 2012

The Countdown Begins

"So far so good." The best words an expectant couple could hear at their check-up.  We are 32 weeks along as of right now, and I'm feeling great, and our little boy is growing and moving right on track.  Our doctor said that we are in the countdown phase, "Check-up with ultrasound in three weeks, then check-up in two and finally check-ups every week until the baby arrives."

WOW.

Needless to say Jason and I are really excited to meet this little man that we have been hearing about, feeling and praying for for the last eight months.  We feel very blessed to have all good news as of yet, and the fast that I am still pretty comfortable for the most part.

It still amazes me that there is a new little life, a new family member that we haven't met, but will get to know just growing inside of me.  It blows my mind that there is nothing of my own doing that is making him grow, but that God. in His masterful plan, is knitting my baby and growing my baby in me.  What a blessing to be a woman and get to carry new life; something I've dreamed about since I was a little girl, and never could have imagined it being as amazing as it truly is.  Very much looking forward to his arrival, and the changes that are to come for our family of two.

No comments: