December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

10 Weeks 5 Days
We got to go into the doctor for another check-up today and were surprised when we got to have another quick ultrasound to make sure the baby is growing well.  We were laughing out loud because the little guy or girl was pushing off and springing into the air.  Even the doctor said we have a very active little one.  Maybe a athlete in the future?  I don't think I have felt any of these movements yet, but I am sure that will come soon. :)

We watched the baby use its' little arms to grab its' feet, which was sweet.  The heart is beating strong, and the baby is growing right on track.  We did find out today that we have about 7.5 weeks to wait until we find out for sure if it is a boy or girl...I am leaning towards boy, but we will see.  We have another check-up in four weeks, but thankful for the little show we got to witness today.
Nolz Side Family Christmas 2011
On Sunday we had the Nolz Family Christmas at my parents house.  It is always good to get the family together, especially now that there are so many kiddos growing up and running around.  It cracks me up because each year the "little" girls find Jason and climb all over him and follow him around.  My cousin said they always ask if, "Lauren and her boy are coming?" Now that they are getting bigger he gets overpowered more often than not. :) I love this time of the year....thankful for family and friends.

No comments: