November 24, 2011

Thankful for Baby Bernard!

It is official....I haven't written for awhile due to the fact we wanted to keep this secret for a little while.....
Jason and I have been keeping a secret, and are so excited to share with the world that we are.....

HAVING A BABY

We feel so blessed that it is happening; and that for us it happened so quickly.  We officially found out on Halloween; even though I told Jason at the beginning of October that I knew I was pregnant....I took at least five tests in three days because I couldn't believe that it had actually happened so quickly.  There is nothing like the feeling of seeing the word, "Pregnant" pop up on the screen.
Test #5....I couldn't believe it for some reason until this one said "YES"
In less than two weeks we will have another sonogram to verify our due date of around July 14th.  Normally they wouldn't test again, but our dates are a little off considering how quickly we got pregnant.

I am thankful that we get to see our little one again.  It was amazing seeing it for the first time.  We got to see it's bitty heart pumping...God is so amazing to make something so small already have life flowing through it.  In two weeks we should not only see it moving again, but should actually hear the heartbeat.
Once again, AMAZING.
We have so much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving from Our Growing Family!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Rowzees are so happy for you!!! Congratulations :)

Sarah Officer said...

very exciting! Congrats Lauren!! What an exciting chapter of life you are on!

Family of 5 said...

We are so incredibly excited for you growing family! Praying for you as you start this new journey!!