August 19, 2009

Starbucks

As of tomorrow I will officially have my ONE year anniversary at Starbucks...knowing that sure makes me feel like the year has gone by way too fast! Who would have thought that after I graduated from college...I would not be able to even get more than one interview in my job field, but would be continuing on in my carrier as a barista :) I must say though, that I am so thankful for my job, and love all the wonderful people I get to work with and serve coffee too :) Here is to another year? Here is to the future :)

1 comment:

Bethers said...

Don't be discouraged. God is using you at Starbucks. Use each day He gives you there to bring Him glory. He has a plan --I know to us it doesn't always make sense, but trust in Him; He really has something amazing for your life.